-->

11/02/2015

100.

A hundred days to go.
A hundred days to departure.
A hundred days to my old life.
A hundred days to warm weather.
A hundred days to hard-study summer session.

Should I feel happy?Sad?
It doesn't matter, I guess. The leading question should rather be: "How to get the most out of these days?"

The basic assumption is that time flies. I can't do anything but admit that I am a hardened procrastinator. I have been spending months, days, hours, seconds saying these few words as a response to all the possible inputs "I have loads of time". #Why am I sooo lazy.

Now, I feel like I have to do something. I feel even stressed, in a hurry. I feel unable to think properly about something to do, because there are plenty of things I would like to do.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated :) The countdown has officially begun ^^
 ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment